This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota

Guest raffa

On my domanin this error:

* Your account has used more than its share of the cpu in the past 60 second sliding window.

* Your account has too many concurrent processes running simultanously.

* Your account has consumed too much memory.

* Your site was recently very busy trying to run inefficient scripts.

The solution would be to optimize your applications to use less CPU.

Adding appropriate indeces to your SQL tables can often help reduce CPU.

Using static .html documents instead of painful .php scripts will practically eliminate CPU usage.

In my account domain and log error.....

[23-Oct-2007 09:20:23] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/thebesw6/public_html/forum/sources/classes/class_display.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebesw6/public_html/forum/index.php on line 63

[23-Oct-2007 09:20:23] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/thebesw6/public_html/forum/sources/classes/class_display.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebesw6/public_html/forum/index.php on line 63

[23-Oct-2007 10:13:05] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thebesw6/public_html/forum/lofiversion/index.php on line 681

How can I solve my problem?

Thank very much !!

Sounds like your host limits your CPU usage and you've exceeded it. You might have to contact your host to work it out.

In any event please note the forum rules at the top of the page

Do you need technical support?

You can obtain support via the client area, or you can try to obtain peer-to-peer support at IPS Beyond.

Archived