Thanks Post with Ajax

Guest MusicBase.ir

I think there is already a thanks post mod. I'm not sure if it's with ajax.
But yes it is a good mod.

As for vbulletin.org and ipsbeyond, I like ipb more than vbulletin, but their resource sites looks more professional and organized. I think ip should do a cleaning. A great board like ipb should deserve a better organization.

agree ! but someone should creat that mod

So go to IPSBeyond (or some other modification site) and request :)
I believe this area is to suggest features that IPS are to incorporate into their product, not for (e.g.) modification suggestions/requests.

I've only ever seen this used on warez forums in conjunction with a hide hack, so people can post links to illegal material that will be hidden to anyone who hadn't thanked them for it by pushing this button. That way 'the man' won't see what illegal content they just posted, and the little warez kiddies don't have to expend any extra brain activity by actually posting something of any meaning to see the hidden content. I've yet to hear any legitimate use for such a mod. A big -1 from me on this suggestion.

im not agree with u !

see this site :

its for persian webmasters ..... and use this mod !

this mod is not only for Warez damn sites !! :huh: :huh: :huh:

So what is it used for on that site? I don't speak the language used there, so I have no idea what possible use such a mod could have. If you could explain why it is used there, I would appreciate it.

Archived