IP.Dynamic

Guest x3dx

Vote for IP.Dynamic time frame!  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am in the process of upgrading my website www.x3dx.com with something more professional (note the word professional) and I have to admit IP Community Suite looks like the right choice for me. Of course my alternative forum software would be vBulletin in combination with some sort of CMS as used in cgsociety.

Now there is a nice corporate page on IP Dynamic which looks like Holly Grail on this forum. Everyone wants it but it has jet to be "found" (like assebled or something, as I understand). <_<

Now please bare with my anoyance but could you people be more professional and put some decent time frame for IP Dynamic as I cant wait to very end of internet to make my website upgrade. It is really not so hard. Just put something tangible like tomorrow, one month, year, decade, century so that interested potential IP.BELIEVERS

• Management

We're extremely serious about IP.Dynamic and IP.Nexus.

I really wish I could say that IP.Dynamic will be released on ......................... but that's just something I can't do. What I can tell you is that we're having a final internal audit on the software to make any last minute UI changes before we use both IP.Dynamic and IP.Nexus on our own website. Once we're happy that the software is both stable and usable (both artistically and commerically) we'll release it to our small beta testing group for wider testing and make an announcement with screenshots and more details.

It's been a long journey but the destination is in sight...

So what exactly is nexus then? From what I understand is:

Dynamic: Builds the site, ect, but does it have any client side features? Or just an ACP thingy for admins to edit, remove, pages, CMS stuff, Task Manager, ect?

Nexus: Integrates w/ dynamic and adds a client side to your site? Billing and gateways, ect?

And someone both of them plug into the forums w/ converge?

Wel guys I have decided to give a try with Invision Power Services so I just got myself a nice IP.Coummunity Suite. (w00t)

I hope IP Dynamic will come soon. :thumbsup:

Until then I'll have to use something like Subdreamer I guess. :P

you reply is the output of "Low Cultural" and im sure you are Mentally retarded to lose your time in just saying that words .
and my reply had a big relation to the topic because we talked about CMS sorts and that one from them , and i just asked to compare between some of them .. anyway why im explain all this for someone who is really mentally retarded

you reply is the output of "Low Cultural" and im sure you are Mentally retarded to lose your time in just saying that words .

and my reply had a big relation to the topic because we talked about CMS sorts and that one from them , and i just asked to compare between some of them .. anyway why im explain all this for someone who is really mentally retarded

Your reply is mentally retarded... your broken English is rather confusing too, but my heightened mental abilities have helped me understand you are still an idiot.

The reason being is as follows:-

The topic is on IPD - A cms made by IPS, nothing to do with finding out the cms that is running other sites, like the one you linked to, which has absolutely no relation to IPS since they obviously don't use IPS products. Remember this forum is for providing feedback and suggestions on IPS and their products & services etc., not for you to figure out what someone is using to run their website.

Thank you for reading, your ignorance has been noted and you have now been added to my blocked users list. Goodbye.

Archived