Problem accessing my Client Area on Invision

Guest WraithW

Hi

I have been using IPB now for 7-8 months however recently when I reformatted my PC I misplaced my login details for Invisions Client area

I was pretty sure about my password but it wouldn't work so I selected the Lost Password option (3 times in 12 hours) to retrieve a new password however even though the system advises a new password has been sent I am not receiving them & therefore have been unable to access my Client area to download updates etc for over 24-36 hrs

I emailed Sales @ invision twice re this & am disapointed that I am still yet to hear back from them, I don't want to call them direct for the fact it is an international call for me & it is obviously their Email servers problem, I would have expected to have heard back from them by now considering I have emailed them from my Account email etc but so far nothing & it has been well over 24hrs

This is annoying as I was hoping to do my updates etc this weekend & wanted to carry out my mod edits before I do my upgrade

Any help would be appreciated

P.S. sorry I posted this twice, I only just noticed that when I posted this info (Not as descriptive) earlier today in someone else thread that it did actually post even though my PC at the time hung & wasn't able to re login (Thanks to my internet)

& Yes I have checked my Junk email folders as well

You can always call our offices between 9-5 EST. :)

Thanks Brandon

Re the above, it is just after 4 PM EST & I attempted to call Sales but received a recording stating the office was closed, outside hours (I take it EST is Eastern Standard Time)?

Anyway I noticed someone else had this same probelm and they are now resolved when they posted here after me

Could someone please chase up why my password hasn't been resent, I am not receiving the service I paid for

My mail ticket number is 396415 & second attempt to email is 396493

It has now been well over 36 hrs since my first Email & I hate to say it but such lack of response to paying customers is not appreciated, if someone from sales or so look up this for me I'd appreciate it, it is very frustrating not being able to access a Paid for service

Thanks

Hello,

I responded to you yesterday at 9.13am (GMT) (approximately 3 hours after your ticket was submitted). I will resent my reponse to you now from my own email address in the hope that you receive it.

Please let me know if you do not.

PS, Can you also PM me (through this board) the email address on your account as I would like to verify you entered the details correctly. Thanks.

Hello,

I responded to you yesterday at 9.13am (GMT) (approximately 3 hours after your ticket was submitted). I will resent my reponse to you now from my own email address in the hope that you receive it.

Please let me know if you do not.

PS, Can you also PM me (through this board) the email address on your account as I would like to verify you entered the details correctly. Thanks.

Hi Debbie

Thanks so much for looking into this & I apoligise for getting grumpy in my post, I have received your email now that you re-sent & have been able to access my client area again

strange that I received my Ticket notices after sending in a ticket but nothing else

Again thank you & I will PM you my email (even though you got it right)

John

Hi!
I have the same problem here: email and password are not accepted, "lost password" option says account not found, no reply for emails from sales@ and (sorry for trying :) ) from Debbie@ too.
International call with my "english" is really a big problem :)
Can you help me? Debbie? please, please, please? :)

Doesn't look like everyone's emails are getting to them. Make sure you all check your spam box in your email clients. The sales team is indeed responding to everyone's tickets/emails, just have patience. If you feel your response was lost (IE. you haven't received one in quite a while), call the sales team for help.

quote name='BillyPotato' date='Jun 26 2007, 03:41 PM' post='1493080']
Hi!
I have the same problem here: email and password are not accepted, "lost password" option says account not found, no reply for emails from sales@ and (sorry for trying :) ) from Debbie@ too.
International call with my "english" is really a big problem :)
Can you help me? Debbie? please, please, please? :)

If you can provide your email address and/or customer id to me, by way of Private Message. I can resend your login details.

I have a similar problem, I sent an email on 06/17/2007 asking for help. and received nothing back.

If you can provide your email address and/or customer id to me, by way of Private Message. I can resend your login details.

so i have this problem too.

I didn`t recive email with password after purchase

i send an email to sales @ - no reply too

pls send me, so i can use forum

my customer id is: 39801

I resent yours. If you don't get it, I would call in and they can give it to you over the phone.

I use opera and the password hasn't changed on here since I bought the progies last year... but experienced the same thing as the others when the new board went online. For a year... log on without problems... new board up... NO ACCESS ALLOWED.

After a few e-mails back and forth to support (they were trying to help) I just gave up and created a new account with another e-mail address I had (although now replies don't go to Outlook... but my hotmail account). It was just easier that way :)...

Question is though... if this is happening to quite a few of us... what happens when we upgrade our boards to the latest version? Was it a glitch in the database, a glitch in the upgrade, or???

Just curious as I don't want my members to go through the hassle of trying to get ahold of me to get back into my forums when I upgrade....

The issues some members have noticed here are largely due to Converge integration and mismatched data and so on. It's not really the board software itself. :) In other words, you have nothing to worry about in terms of upgrading.

I've yet to hear anything regarding to the problem I'm having, I'm not sure what to do at this point. :(

Archived