Software ive paid for

Guest Oasismad

It's Memorial Day, so the offices are closed. Most businesses in the U.S. are closed. They will confirm your transaction, I presume, as early as possible the next day. I would imagine Jelsoft's offices are closed too, unless they're only offices are located in the UK. It's kind of silly to say that a company's service is bad when for one, you really haven't experienced it as you have only ordered three hours ago; second, the offices are closed on national holidays and you're demanding service that's not available; and third, they'd rather confirm orders than just allow people to rip them off and cheat their way to the software. I've heard of people abusing the PayPal gateway to cheat their way into paying the full price for the software.

I knew i should have picked vBulletin

In FRANCE also it's a public holiday...

vB hasn't a SUPER SUPPORT as IPS!
IPS is Best of the Best.
My friend use vB but he will bought his vB license and he will purchase IPB. Because he can't find a SUPPORT as IPS. He have seen IPB in my house. When i have a problem, the IPS Support can repaired/fixed all my problems in 5minutes. He also have loved IPB and said me "vB is ZERO, i have transfered my board to IPB"

As others have said, it's a public holiday today, and all orders from new customers are manually verified to prevent fraud. Your order will most likely be approved first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience.

Archived