How to become a client and buy?

Guest Elfa

Hello,
I've just bought IP.Board license fropm your official distributor in Russia. The license is registered for the http://sharpei-online.com (that
is not active web site yet, but will be soon). Unfortunately the Russian distributor doesn't sale IB.Blog and IB.Gallery licenses (but they offer to buy them for me for extra money 90 USD for IP Gallery and 75 USD for IP Blog. I'm not sure I want to pay extra to somebody else, so I need to
purchase these products from you. But I don't understand how to do that because I cannot register as your client for purchasing. I did sent e-mail to sales@invisionpower.com 2 days ago but still have nothing back.
:unsure:

Sorry, Elfa, it looks like you've been scammed.

If you want to buy IPS products you can only do so from IPS - the price list is as follows:
IP Board - starting at $149.99
IP Blog - $50
IP Gallery - $65

If you want to purchase here is the link: http://community.ipslink.com/board/purchase.html

As far as I am aware, there is no official redistributor and they do not have permission to sell licenses. Any license bought from them is illegal. I suggest you report them: piracy@invisionpower.com - but there is not much that can be done now.

I suggest you demand a full refund from that site, and purchase straight from invisionpower.com

Sorry again, and I hope you are able to get your money back.

Sorry, Elfa, it looks like you've been scammed.

If you want to purchase here is the link:

http://community.ipslink.com/board/purchase.html

No I bought lisence from this company: http://www.ibresource.ru/ . They claim they are the official distributers of IPB in Russia. Many people in Russia buy lisences through them (and they does russian support and russian language for IPB). I would like to hear feedback from company member first of all.

I can't speak Russian so I can't read what that site says, but I'm fairly sure they are not an official redistributor. Nothing is mentioned on Invision Power's main site about them and from doing a search for that url on the forums - I found nothing.

I can't speak Russian so I can't read what that site says, but I'm fairly sure they are not an official redistributor. Nothing is mentioned on Invision Power's main site about them and from doing a search for that url on the forums - I found nothing.

Thanks, but I still would like to hear official answer rather then somebody's guess. If that Russian company sales without rights - the main company loses huge money that could get from Russian users.

I'm sure the license is legal - I imagine I know who runs the site too. They buy licenses for resale (as per an agreement that was available ages ago, that they still contract with IPS under). Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions Professor P. :thumbs:

As for purchasing the components, your best bet is to wait for sales to contact you back. I'm not sure how that works exactly.

I'm sure the license is legal - I imagine I know who runs the site too. They buy licenses for resale (as per an agreement that was available ages ago, that they still contract with IPS under). Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions Professor P. :thumbs:

As for purchasing the components, your best bet is to wait for sales to contact you back. I'm not sure how that works exactly.

Just as a note you should have a page off the forums or your site for all the legal places to obtain IPS software and have it on all of your sites somewhere.

ie:

Legal Distributers

-site 1

-site 2

-site 3

-comments about it-

-terms of service-

-some notice about it... legal stuff-

-piracy report-

• 4 weeks later...

And... How to buy?

Access to IPSBeyond is, the license on IBR is, whether it is possible to buy from you download the manager? Even send me it on e-mail, I shall pay cost + sections to downloads system on IPSBEYOND.

Access to the client the center шзы not obligatory. The main thing that I do not wish to use warez script.

I look forward to hearing. On second time to pay for лицению a forum it would not be desirable...

Archived