How can I see features list / purchase IP.Downloads ?

Guest Anna_Hawkins

I take it your a current IPS Customer. If so you can view it in use at IPS Beyond, otherwise you'd want to get in contact with IPS.

Is it the same of Downloads Module in IPSBeyond?
Even though I'd like to know further such as if I can use FTP to upload a GB of file, if I can set a group to manage the downloads.. etc.

Just doubt if this is the product of IPS. and it is released. Why I can't find it in where it should be (i.e. IPS Community, New Purchases) and why no one mentioned it except in the News thread.) And if it is official IPS Product it should not be in IPSBeyond.

P.S. My support ticket asking about this is still leaved opened without a new response.

Hi Anna,

IP. Downloads is the downloads module on IPSBeyond.

I spoke with Brandon (the developer of the product) a littlw while ago, he says there is no demo, however you can see the front end on IPSBeyond, the documentation here (which lists the feature set) and screenshots of the ACP on his blog at IPSBeyond.

The product is released and supported but I believe they are building the pages for their website presently.

You're ticket will get a response soon, I expect it will be forwarded to Brandon who'll answer all your questions. Remember - they're closed until wednesday.

To purchase, just submit a ticket and ask them to invoice you. It is $50 for the first year, and I believe, $20 per year thereafter.

If you're in the US, why not call and ask to speak to Brandon personally?

Have a nice day,
P

Is it the same of

Downloads

Module in IPSBeyond?

Even though I'd like to know further such as if I can use FTP to upload a GB of file, if I can set a group to manage the downloads.. etc.

Just doubt if this is the product of IPS. and it is released. Why I can't find it in where it should be (i.e.

IPS Community

, New Purchases) and why no one mentioned it except in the [topic="230902"]News[/topic] thread.) And if it is official IPS Product it should not be in IPSBeyond.

P.S. My support ticket asking about this is still leaved opened without a new response.

IPS Beyond use IP.Download. I cannot answer anything specific as I do not own IP.Download. However I would reccomend opening a ticket with IPS or posting in the Chit Chat forum on IPSBeyond.

This product is a IPS Product however it does not have a page on the site yet, along with the Community Suite. Rikki has informed us it will come soon though.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me, or post in this topic.

Stobbo

Our offices will be closed December 23-26, 2006 in observance of the Christmas holiday. Offices will reopen December 27 as normal. We will again be closed January 1, 2007 in observance of New Year's Day. Support tickets will still be answered during this time however phone support will be unavailable.

Just remember they have four days of tickets to catch up on.

Archived