upgrade help

Guest Seyeko

i installed this upgrade for 2.2 rc3 on my test forum awhile back and it worked just fine, now im trying to do it again, BUt it keeps timing out when it gets to the "Master templates rebuilt". The website is on a different server now so thats probably why.
It seems to be upgraded then, but without doing that job.

Does anyone know what comes after "Master templates rebuilt, proceeding to recache templates..." in the upgrade process and if it would be very bad to gao ahead and skip them and run the tool from the admin cp?

everything on the forum does seem to be upgraded though and works... so far.. but i'm still worried.

Afterwards, the only things are the skin caches being rebuilt, and the other caches being rebuilt, IIRC

So i can do those via the admin cp?

I also noticed after i logged in that the new skin was added to the list of skins (default 2.2 skin) but it didn't actually exist on the forum.

hmm well it wont work. I dont understand. everything worked fine and still works fine on the test forum.

but when i dont finnish this update nothing will work in the look & feel. It just stalls and never does anything on anything there... very weird

I suppose i'll just wait for final :)

Archived