Version Check Missing

Guest SnakEyez

I just installed RC1 release and the version check feature in the admin area seems to not be loading. I looked at the source and noticed it is a different document than the 2.1.7 board I have running live. Is this because the 2.2 release is not finished yet?

I just installed RC1 release and the version check feature in the admin area seems to not be loading. I looked at the source and noticed it is a different document than the 2.1.7 board I have running live. Is this because the 2.2 release is not finished yet?

I am going based on alot of small details, but I suspect that the version check will point to another location and work differently, only makes sense that its not loading considering its not a supported release. :blink: :huh:

Would like to add IE7 is working, for most features, although the style icons don't seem to be loading.

http://forums.invisionpower.com/style_avatars/noavatar

Shows up a a red x, I am not sure if its a security setting or what.

I am going based on alot of small details, but I suspect that the version check will point to another location and work differently, only makes sense that its not loading considering its not a supported release.

I know, but if you were testing and used the betas you would notice it was at least loading in the betas.

Archived