Posts per day limit

Guest H@ssan

Just thought of something, if this was added to IPB eventually what about the 'extra' option of the the better post you make (more complete thought, sentence, not just SPAM), the more posts you get to make that day/hour. The more SPAMISH posts you make, the less amount of posts you get to make.

Just thought of something, if this was added to IPB eventually what about the 'extra' option of the the better post you make (more complete thought, sentence, not just SPAM), the more posts you get to make that day/hour. The more SPAMISH posts you make, the less amount of posts you get to make.

Nice idea, but should be a modification. I doubt many administrators would want to go into configuring such a thing.

I think there was something like that....,

Also by the way, i know that vB had an option that made it so that you have to post X amount of letters to post a post. Other than that, there IS a Mod out there that merges double posts =D

They would want to use it for beginner groups to prevent a new user from joining to spam the forum. Someone would have to be around a few days posting a few per day with normal posts, then be promioted into a new group. Thus the forum cant have some new moron post 4656856567537 topics at once.

Thus probably why gamefaqs.com has limits in the beginning. (as an fyi I am one of the main banned people there lol)

Thus probably why gamefaqs.com has limits in the beginning. (as an fyi I am one of the main banned people there lol)

Hmmm... Googling for this was amusing:

60+ banned accounts, trolling and impersonations. User was KoSed after having a 9 month war with andor3.

Nice to see you make good use of your time.

Archived