Just two questions...

Guest eLoC

Hello, i'm from Brazil, so.. first of all, sorry for my bad english.

I have actually a vbulletin forum (version 3.5.4) and i would like to know if i buy a IPB license for 1 year, i can use the convertor for free.

I would like to know too, if is there a system of vote for users. Like this:

I have one user who posts a topic. If the other users like the topic, they give a "rank" to the user who posted, then every month we would see who is the "best poster" of the forum.

Thanks
eLoC

Yes to both of your questions. Upon purchasing a license, yes, you can freely convert 3.5.4 to IPB 2.1.7. You also can rate members with the upcoming 2.2, which is now in public beta testing.

Great! And can i use the beta test version? Is there any idea of when will the IPB team end the beta and relase a stable version?

Do i need to pay to use the beta version?

Great! And can i use the beta test version? Is there any idea of when will the IPB team end the beta and relase a stable version?
- If you purchase a license, you can download the beta 1 version of 2.2. However, please realize that this is not suitable for a live environment, and is time encoded. We do not have a specific date for the release of 2.2 Final. However, we will be releasing a timeline sometime next week.

Do i need to pay to use the beta version?
- You just need to purchase a license to use our software. The Beta is free for our customers.

Archived