More moderator control

Guest Strange_Will

Well, I'm ok with moderators PMing the admin to change the particular forum rules if needed. 1) That way the forum administrator can track rule changes to know what's going on and wether to allow it. 2) Forum rules should not be changed too often IMO, so having to PM admin should not be a too great inconvenience.

What would be a cool feature is allowing admins to only change certian forums from the AdminCP. For example, I have an admin who is incharge of the Guild Wars section of my board. I'd like him to only have access to the Guild Wars section of the ACP forums management.

What would be a cool feature is allowing admins to only change certian forums from the AdminCP. For example, I have an admin who is incharge of the Guild Wars section of my board. I'd like him to only have access to the Guild Wars section of the ACP forums management.

Aye thats the problem I'm having, but I'm not going to give out admin accounts because I know this isn't possible, I run a couple sub-forums for schools. :P

+1 - great idea. There could be an option upon adding a moderator (there is already a huge page) that allows you to set if mods can change the rules (G Mods can change all). They just make stickies and announcement anyway, they should be able to take advantage of the proper feature.

Archived