Subscription and email enhancements

Guest klwebb

Would like to see settings that will allow one to email subscribers based on type of product purchased.

Need a way to be able to add subscriptions that do not show up on the registration page for new members but do show up for members that already exist or have a certain membership. In other-words have a mechanism that will allow members to select additional products based on their current membership from within the control panel.

I would like to force all to select a subscription but in doing so they are forced to use a pay system even if I put "0.0" in the payment field. If I do not select the force subscription then it is placed in the listing but IPB then does not force a selection. Need a way to have a free subscription and not have to go through a payment system.

Need documentation on the subscription system and the automated email system of notifying members when subscriptions are ready to expire, when someone signs up, have automated emails sent out after two weeks of registration as a followup etc.

User group management - When you see number of members is a certain value and you click on the group tile it should show all members that are in that group and not just include the one listed there as primary. The result screen could reflect primary and secondary columns. Without this there is no easy way to determine from this area who is in what group. It would also be nice to be able to email all of these members once the selection screen shows the members the admin wants.

List of member names or ids that bulk email was successfully sent too. I know the bulk email status window shows the number of emails sent but does not reflect those that did receive.

Questions let me know,

In addition to the above I would like for an additional search routine to be developed for transactions. I would like to be able to search by when the transaction was done (for any state of the transaction - this menu is there). for example transactions that took place during the past week, month, year, day, or even on a specific date.

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to see settings that will allow one to email subscribers based on type of product purchased.

Need a way to be able to add subscriptions that do not show up on the registration page for new members but do show up for members that already exist or have a certain membership. In other-words have a mechanism that will allow members to select additional products based on their current membership from within the control panel.

I would like to have a system like this too. Where it allows you to add subscription packages based on member group IDs. For instance, member group A see's a different set of subscription packages than member group B. If the subscription manager allowed for this, I would most assuredly offer subscription packages. Unfortunately, it poses as a security risk for us when all member groups are offered the same subscription packages, and would require 24 hour monitoring (which is too much for just one person to do).

Archived