Regarding Multi-Quote

Guest Jappyx

Hello all!

This is just a quick suggestion to suggest that maybe when you select the quotes that you wish to quote, if you press Quick Reply, the quotes are there too. So you can quick reply with quotes rather than useing Add Reply.
Comments?
-Jappyx

Hello all!

This is just a quick suggestion to suggest that maybe when you select the quotes that you wish to quote, if you press Quick Reply, the quotes are there too. So you can quick reply with quotes rather than useing Add Reply.

Comments?

-Jappyx

I'm using Fast Reply now. All you do is highlight the text of the message you want to quote, then click Fast Reply. Under the reply box a new button will appear: "Add Selected Text As Quote" so click it and voila! :)

But say I wanted to quote your message Kew, but I wanted to use quick (fast) reply. I don't think I can. That's what Jappy is suggesting.

See, I am quoting Dlf's message. With it, it has all the info like a proprer quote, rather than having to use the

[QUOTE]text[/QUOTE]

tags. Yes, I know, you can do

, but that takes time. I think that this could be handy. And If I want to quote your message, but you are quoteing someone, it also does that quote aswell insted of having to make quote tags.

Get what I mean?

Archived