Help with Blocks/Page overlapping

Go to solution Solved by Elon Report,

Hello,  I have a page with a single column.  I have placed two custom blocks into the middle row (single column).  The first one is a Feedspot feed, the second is PHP code that says Hello.

Could contain: Computer, Electronics, Pc, Screen, Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, File

This is how it turns out:

Could contain: Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Computer, Pc

I have tried placing the blocks in the upper or lower rows as well as the center.  The php block always overlaps the RSS feed.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Elon Report said:

Edit:  Just marked as a solution and I got away with it!  Should I able to mark my own replies?

Not sure I understand why you wouldnt be able to. After all, it is the solution to your issue

53 minutes ago, Marc said:

Not sure I understand why you wouldnt be able to. After all, it is the solution to your issue

Cheating.   Does this tie into the best answers report?    I see my checkmark went up, and in some communities that may have value, so I was just wondering.

38 minutes ago, Elon Report said:

Cheating.   Does this tie into the best answers report?    I see my checkmark went up, and in some communities that may have value, so I was just wondering.

It does indeed. But again, if its the correct answer, its the correct answer. 

4 hours ago, Elon Report said:

If this feature somehow perversely incentivizes your users to post a whole bunch of questions and in-depth answers in your field and helps you build a massive Q&A knowledge repository, and in return you hand out a bunch of digital badges that mean nothing in the real world, I consider that a huge win LOL.  

On 8/30/2024 at 6:34 AM, Joel R said:

and in return you hand out a bunch of digital badges that mean nothing in the real world, I consider that a huge win LOL.  

Sorry I misread the quote.   I agree. 🙂

Edited by Elon Report