Similar Files

AlexJ

Is it possible to show case search results with similar file names? For Ex: Filename ABC is already available and if someone tries to upload same one, it's not value add. 

Users able to see similar file name during submission will make moderators life easy.

3 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

Is it possible to show case search results with similar file names? For Ex: Filename ABC is already available and if someone tries to upload same one, it's not value add. 

Users able to see similar file name during submission will make moderators life easy.

437221317_Screeenshot6.PNG.01219896c0f6d

https://www.sosinvision.com.br/index.php?/file/72-similar-content-on-post-screen/

@Adriano Faria - This is good and fair price. Only 2 questions:

1. Do you plan to make this available in IPS 5?

2. Any chance, you can add inclusion/exclusion by apps? Reason behind: For forums, I would like more topics rather then people bumping 2 years old post. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AlexJ said:

1. Do you plan to make this available in IPS 5?

It’s not released yet so I don’t know. Anyway, the resource was designed to work in the IPS4 lifecycle and even if I release it for IPS, a new purchase will be required as it hasn’t renewals. 

6 hours ago, AlexJ said:

2. Any chance, you can add inclusion/exclusion by apps? Reason behind: For forums, I would like more topics rather then people bumping 2 years old post. 

No.

Edited by Adriano Faria