License Key invalid

Hi I emailed your department but not heard back yet.

I am getting the following error

License Key Invalid

The license key in use is not valid for this site. Please contact support for further information.

You would need to remove the redirect you have in place from your old URL to the new URL, then click to change URL in your client area. At present you are not licensed for the URL you are using as you haven't reset it.

I cant see any mail from you on the email on file by the way. Ensure you are using the contact form at the bottom of the page, and select accounts for any account-related queries.

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to remove the redirect you have in place from your old URL to the new URL, then click to change URL in your client area. At present you are not licensed for the URL you are using as you haven't reset it.

I cant see any mail from you on the email on file by the way. Ensure you are using the contact form at the bottom of the page, and select accounts for any account-related queries.

We tried to reset the URL but we get that message and yeah I did use the contact form.

I have just seen your email there. It was under a different email address. Please note, this was sent only an hour ago. 

As I mentioned above, you need to ensure the redirect is not in place while you reset this. I have gone ahead and reset on this occasion for you. 

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have just seen your email there. It was under a different email address. Please note, this was sent only an hour ago. 

As I mentioned above, you need to ensure the redirect is not in place while you reset this. I have gone ahead and reset on this occasion for you. 

I know, I have no patience. Thanks for resetting it for me 🙂