Forum Move / Delete Stuck

We are trying to move some topics to an archive forum and rename an existing forum. This is for a very small number of topics, probably less than 20 (but I don't know for sure because I can't view them any more). 

The background process has been stuck at 0% for over a week. We've tried running it manually multiple times and it says "completed" but still shows the task stuck at 0.

The forums in question can't be edited, showing "Moving/Deleting" in the CP.

How can we either force this process to complete or kill it and do everything manually?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2024 at 10:00 AM, Marc said:

Thank you. I have created a ticket for you on this. Please ensure your admin login and FTP login is up to date throughout the investigation into your issue 🙂 

Where can I find the ticket?  The issue hasn't been resolved and looking to get more details/information from the ticket, or reply back there.

2 minutes ago, JeffreyNichols said:

Where can I find the ticket?  The issue hasn't been resolved and looking to get more details/information from the ticket, or reply back there.

This would have been emailed to you. We are currently awaiting a reply on you for access to assist.

18 minutes ago, Jim M said:

This would have been emailed to you. We are currently awaiting a reply on you for access to assist.

Looks like I missed that email.  I will reply back there.  Thank you.  It also is just an email, is there a place I can go to see the ticket online in the event I miss an email again?

1 minute ago, JeffreyNichols said:

Looks like I missed that email.  I will reply back there.  Thank you.  It also is just an email, is there a place I can go to see the ticket online in the event I miss an email again?

It is just an email 😉