hello everyone not sure if this has been covered but search didnt bring anything up

When i send an invitation from a closed group with fee waivered the invitee is not getting any notification to accept is this something simple my stupid brain is missing or an issue with the script ??

thanks in advance for any help

Sam

Would check to ensure that the group that they belong to have access to Clubs in general. Then would also check that the user has notifications enabled for club invites. Then finally, I would disable any third party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme then test again.

They are admin so have access to everything, notifications are turned on will try with standard theme as we don't have any third party plugins installed so that can't be an issue thanks for the advice

1 minute ago, sam brads said:

They are admin so have access to everything, notifications are turned on will try with standard theme as we don't have any third party plugins installed so that can't be an issue thanks for the advice

If they are in a different group than you, I would ensure that their access is the same. Simply because they are an administrator, does not give them automatically access to everything.

If you want to provide the member's display name, club name, and access below, we can certainly put a set of eyes on it to help you out.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.