Forum mass move/delete - Select all users *except*

Could contain: Page, Text, File

On this field there should also be an option for "posted by anyone EXCEPT [blank]"

The goal of this is that I'm trying to clean up single post threads.  However, since I also use my forums to store Article comments, I don't want to bork the comment sections of those articles.  Since only about 5 of us ever post articles, I could put that list in the delete-excluding field and that would effectively skip an article that got no comments.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dumb question back to you.  

Is there any reason why you wouldnt / couldn't move only the articles posted by those 5 users first (to a temporary board), and that would leave all of the remaining articles for you to move? 

For any inverse move, there is the inverse of the inverse ... 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

By the way, in no way am I trying to negate this feedback request.  Just thought this might be a tad faster in terms of execution than waiting for IPS. 

34 minutes ago, Joel R said:

I have a dumb question back to you.  

Is there any reason why you wouldnt / couldn't move only the articles posted by those 5 users first (to a temporary board), and that would leave all of the remaining articles for you to move? 

For any inverse move, there is the inverse of the inverse ... 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

By the way, in no way am I trying to negate this feedback request.  Just thought this might be a tad faster in terms of execution than waiting for IPS. 

Some forums are huge. 12,000 threads each. I suppose I could filter it down and do move-delete-move, but then I’ve gotta do it on all 80 forums.