Database issues - I'm paying for full management, why am I having database issues?

joelS

I'm trying to do an update, however, I'm told that I have a database error that has to be fixed first... however, I'm paying for a full managed and hosted plan and these things are what I am paying for.   Not sure why I can't open a trouble ticket like in the past....  please advise:

Sorry, seems you did not mention the error which you're running into. Keep in mind that on Cloud, we while do manage the maintenance of your database, it does not mean there could be a bug in the software which is causing an error or a third party add-on creating an error.

It looks like you are a part of our Cloud, you can still open a ticket in Client Area -> Manage Purchases -> click your Cloud package -> Support. However, our community here is an official means of software support so there is no change. 

when trying to do the upgrade, it gives me this notice:

Database Check

There are some problems with your database which need to be fixed before you can start the upgrade.

Then I click on the "Fix" button and about 7 pages of code pops up that I don't know how to troubleshoot.   the below is just the beginning

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

UPDATE `ipb_core_modules` SET `sys_module_title`='' WHERE `sys_module_title` IS NULL;
UPDATE `ipb_core_modules` SET `sys_module_application`='' WHERE `sys_module_application` IS NULL;
UPDATE `ipb_core_modules` SET `sys_module_key`='' WHERE `sys_module_key` IS NULL;
CREATE TABLE `ipb_core_modules_new` LIKE `ipb_core_modules`;

it won't allow me to open a support ticket, saying my package does not include support.... please help.   Thank you in advance