Are There Any Invision Staff Working During Holiday?

I have urgent issue that I have now been waiting over 24 hours for a response. Please check my email tickets, I understand that its christmas but peoples websites are their livelihood.

Please anyone who can respond to my tickets it will be greatly appreciated.

Have a merry christmas! ❤️ 

On 12/25/2023 at 4:56 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We are working periodically on urgent issues, but support will be much slower than usual. Noting our usual SLA is up to 48 hours. Your case is a little different, as you are aware. I will response more in your ticket.

Thanks for the reply marc, i’m still waiting over 72 hours now. All im waiting for now is a Domain change is it possible someone can do this or am I going to have to wait until January 4th?

1 hour ago, John Smith 1047572910 said:

Thanks for the reply marc, i’m still waiting over 72 hours now. All im waiting for now is a Domain change is it possible someone can do this or am I going to have to wait until January 4th?

Please note that as it is the holidays and your ticket is rather different in nature than just a domain change, please note it will be longer than usual. I'm sorry I do not have better news for you at this time. I have responded in your ticket with a current status.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Please note that as it is the holidays and your ticket is rather different in nature than just a domain change, please note it will be longer than usual. I'm sorry I do not have better news for you at this time. I have responded in your ticket with a current status.

Thanks for the reply Jim.

I do wish I had better news after waiting what could be 96 hours soon… I’ve been a customer for almost 4 years I just expected better response even if it’s holidays. I purchased a new domain to fix the current issue so that it would be easier on your end to in a sense flip it to the different domain and fix the overall issue. 

Hopefully can get this resolved soon and not wait until Jan 4th…. There has to be someone still working this week who can handle this issue right??😩😩😩

Edited by John Smith 1047572910

On 12/26/2023 at 11:50 PM, LadiesMan217 said:

Thanks for the reply Jim.

I do wish I had better news after waiting what could be 96 hours soon… I’ve been a customer for almost 4 years I just expected better response even if it’s holidays. I purchased a new domain to fix the current issue so that it would be easier on your end to in a sense flip it to the different domain and fix the overall issue. 

Hopefully can get this resolved soon and not wait until Jan 4th…. There has to be someone still working this week who can handle this issue right??😩😩😩

This has now been resolved for you I see. Its worth noting that while I understand the frustration there, unfortunately your issues happened to be during Christmas day/Boxing day, when almost everyone is off work for the christmas period.

Yes sir it was resovled u can delete post entirely if youd like 🙂

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This has now been resolved for you I see. Its worth noting that while I understand the frustration there, unfortunately your issues happened to be during Christmas day/Boxing day, when almost everyone is off work for the christmas period.