Modified files

I need your help, please. After updating to Invision Community Version 4.7.14, I encountered two issues:

Some of the source files for Invision Community have been modified. I downloaded the files and uploaded them to my software, but unfortunately, there was no improvement. I also tried reinstalling the software, but the issue persists.

The second issue is related to the image path. I moved my app from AWS to another server over a year ago, and the website has been working without any problems. However, after the latest update, the images on my pages still point to the old server, which is very strange. I've searched my database for any tables containing the old server path, but everything appears to be in order. Interestingly, when I manually search for images in my "Uploads" folders, the images load normally.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving these issues.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

Would check that those files mentioned there were indeed updated, as they are either outdated or modified as they do not match the current release.

Regarding your files, you would want to check ACP -> System -> Files -> Storage -> Configuration settings. Likely, there is still a configuration for your AWS storage.

Thank you, Jim M. As I mentioned earlier, I have attempted to download and upload the file, overwriting it with the current files, but the issue persists even after reinstalling the entire software.

Regarding the file system, I am confident it is configured for my new server. It was functioning without any problems before updating to the latest version. However, upon investigating the database, I discovered that many tables still point to the old server path. I find it puzzling how my application worked seamlessly for almost a year with the new server path, and after the latest update, it reverted my database to the old server.

thank you 

46 minutes ago, Ihia said:

Thank you, Jim M. As I mentioned earlier, I have attempted to download and upload the file, overwriting it with the current files, but the issue persists even after reinstalling the entire software.

While I understand you overwrote the files, it may be that there is an issue preventing them from being overwritten so checking the file update date would verify. Additionally, there has been a patch in this area so want to ensure that you have the latest files which the system is expecting.

49 minutes ago, Ihia said:

Regarding the file system, I am confident it is configured for my new server. It was functioning without any problems before updating to the latest version. However, upon investigating the database, I discovered that many tables still point to the old server path. I find it puzzling how my application worked seamlessly for almost a year with the new server path, and after the latest update, it reverted my database to the old server.

If users copy/pasted the previous URLs of images or items, this would lead to those images to be hardcoded and thus wouldn't be changed with a storage change. However, without knowing more details, I would be unable to shed light on what's happening.