[v4.7.14] Forums search function not runs

Hi team, I use a lot the admin forum search to locate my forums and not runs with all searched words. For example:

• pinterest: no results
  • apple: no results
  • united: results
  • ford: no results
  • DKNG: results

II was going to restore the search index but it says that this is only necessary when there has been a server failure. I don't know if there has been a problem with the cloud service that affects this.
Can you check it? Thanks.

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Text, Page

I deleted all historical cache and not runs, I tested in incognito mode and not run. I tested with 4 different browsers and not runs. I tested with other computer and not run.

I'm using windows 10 and tipical browsers like chrome, firefox, Edge and Opera in the latests versions.

Could contain: Text, Page

19 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have created a ticket on this for you, so we can take a closer look

I have found the reason for this problem. It has to do with the admin languages. Even if a default language is disabled for the front-end in the CP admin you can choose it. And the search engine only searches in the language you have selected.
If any forum does not have translation configured for that language it skips it does not show result.
I think that if it has no translation it should take the existing name, and only prevail the chosen language when its translation exists. Otherwise this happens, it does not show all the results because it is empty in your language.