Follow no Follow

I just spent the better part of two hours logging in as 40 of my different members to sign them up to follow two important map files. 

I just went in to sign up one more and saw that the following button says "12 followers"???  WHAT!!!!  It should say something like "43 Followers"

So now what do I do?  Go back and sign them all up again?  Why did it drop all the ones I had signed up?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeff

Now I am really confused.  I started back at the top of my list of Pilots who need to follow Map Files for an upcoming Balloon Event.  I went to the first members and clicked on the "Log in as"

Could contain: Page, Text, Balloon, Aircraft, Transportation, Vehicle

and it took me to the sign in page.  WHY??

Could contain: File, Electronics, Hardware, Text, Webpage

What the heck is going on with my site??

So now not only are the 40+ people I signed up to follow the map files "NOT FOLLOWING" I can not go back and log in as them and fix it or follow again for them.

Getting very frustrated..

Jeff

Thank you Randy,

The issue was that I had closed all of my tabs and the only one I had open was the tab for my Admin CP.  As soon as I opended another browser tab and signed in as my administrator account that fixed the issue.

I had done several of them and switched back to the admin account but I had not closed the browser tabs.  When I had about 5 tabs open I went back and closed them all and the one that I was logged into.  I did not know that you would need to have a tab open for the Admin CP and a tab open where you are logged into your primary account.

I still can not figure out what is going on with the one account

You dont have to have the tab open. If you are doing this, you would however need to do it as follows

• Click to log in as the user
  • Do whatever actions you need
  • Click to switch back to your own user on the front end (this is likely what you are missing)
  • Repeat the process

I have just logged in and checked and all 42 pilots are still following all the map files.  So I am thrilled it stuck.  I do not know how to explain yesterday.  I went down the list and had them all following and then 20 minutes later I noticed that there were only 12 followers.  So I had to go back and do them over again.  But they are there now.

I do have one glitch,  I have a member who no matter what I do keeps going to the screen to purchase a membership.  I have deleted the account and remade the account and even put money in the account and went to the store an purchased a membership and then paid for it with the account credit and it still take them to the purchase a subscription page.

***redacted***

HotAirBalloonist.com/forum

Just odd.  I can not make this members account work.

Thank you.

Jeff

Please update your admin details on file, so I can take a look. I have removed the details you added, and instead added that as a hidden note. Its not advisable to post public login details