What's Happening?

When I go to one of my categories for my app and I take away read permission within the category for admins, everywhere on the site gives the following error.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) OR perm_id IS NULL ))) AND status IN( 1,2 )' at line 1

I track it back to the following code from an ip.suite file:

$reportCount = \IPS\Db::i()->select( 'COUNT(*)', 'core_rc_index', $where )->first();

So it's something related to report center, but 1. I don't enable anything related to report center for this app and 2. why would it only do it when i change a specific category permission? It doesn't even do it if I change another category's same permission.

Edited by Midnight Modding

I see now it's only when giving admins permission to 'read', but no permission to 'view'. Set both to yes or both to no and the error doesn't happen. But still seems like it should not be doing this when I don't use Reportable. Also, no clue why it only does it for the first category and if I do the same permission on the second category it does not give an error.

Not sure it's worth me wasting time trying to go through IPS files to see what is going on because it doesn't really make sense to give a group read permissions and not view permissions, anyway.