Subscription editing issue

I have a member who's active subscription has no ability to edit/manage it (there's no magnifying glass at the end of his record).  I've tried cancelling his active subscription and re-adding the subscription but it seems to just extend the timeframe and not allow me to edit it to set an expiration.  Any idea how to fix this?

Could contain: Page, Text

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Did you manually add this user to the subscription?

I did a lot to be honest.  I was trying to remediate the expiration date and tried a bunch of different things to try and achieve it.  At one point there were two different subscriptions for the same member and I Transferred it to combine them.  At this point, the "start date" of the most recent renewal is wrong but the expiration date is correct.  However, I am not sure what will happen when it expires.  Hopefully a subsequent renewal is sent and from there forward everything works correctly.  I just have no idea how the "magnifying glass" option at the far right of the subscribers list row item comes back.

We would need to review the user to see what has transpired here. Could you please add the user's display name or ID here or in the Client Area access detail's notes?

Please also ensure your access details are correct/valid 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to review the user to see what has transpired here. Could you please add the user's display name or ID here or in the Client Area access detail's notes?

Please also ensure your access details are correct/valid 🙂 

OK it's been updated with the member info and other details in the Client Area for the site.  Elevated your account to Admin as well.

Thank you. I am a little confused as to why there isn't a magnify glass either as this wasn't a manual add it seems to the subscription. I have moved this to a ticket just to ensure that this user's subscription is on the up and up and will be continued to be processed.