Upgrade to forum 4.7.10 stuck on Unknown column 'forums_topics.publish_date' in 'where clause' error

Hello,

I'm upgrading forum to the latest 4.7.10 version and upgrade process has stuck on the error:

Unknown column 'forums_topics.publish_date' in 'where clause' :

/public_html/system/Db/Select.php::446

SELECT * FROM `sonyforums_topics` AS `forums_topics` WHERE forums_topics.forum_id=? AND forums_topics.approved=1 AND forums_topics.state != ? AND forums_topics.last_post<=? AND forums_topics.publish_date <=? ORDER BY forums_topics.last_post DESC LIMIT 1

Retry and continue buttons do not work and i can't proceed with the upgrade. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Jurij

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hello,

Problem is now solved by Invision Community Team. It appeared to be a bug in update process. They have a fix but they don't know in which version it will be implemented yet.

Thank you very much for help and best regards,

Jurij

• 1 month later...

Bumping this as I have the same error during the upgrade process. The fix doesn't appear to have been implemented yet so if someone could contact me with the details it would be appreciated. The access info in my account has been updated.

• 2 months later...