Issue with Authorize.Net Integration

Our store uses Authorize.net as the payment processor. On Sunday evening, our Authorize.Net API Transaction key was invalidated due to an internal error. We regenerated a new Authorize.Net API key and reconfigured all of our sites. 

All of our sites resumed normal operations, except for our Invision store. I have confirmed that the new API and Transaction keys are entered correctly, but customers are unable to place orders and receive a "There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance" error. We tried multiple cards from multiple people, but no luck. 

While troubleshooting the issue, the backend support articles recommended upgrading the PHP and Invision versions before contacting support. I tried to update to PHP8.0, but the site went completely offline. The error logs showed this stack trace: 

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function IPS\get_magic_quotes_gpc() in ****/public_html/system/Request/Request.php:117
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: IPS\_Request->clean('9e86267d4c48ff1...', 'ips4_device_key')
#1 ****/public_html/system/Request/Request.php(54): array_walk_recursive(Array, Array)
#2 ****/public_html/system/Patterns/Singleton.php(41): IPS\_Request->__construct()
#3 ****/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(44): IPS\Patterns\_Singleton::i()
#4 ****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(304): IPS\Session\_Front::loggedIn()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->__destruct()
#6 {main}
thrown in ****/public_html/system/Request/Request.php on line 117 

I rolled back to PHP 7.4 and attempted to upgrade Invision to the newest version, but am unable to do so as the upgrade requires PHP8.0. 

Please advise. 

Thank you!