Bought a few modules, blocked by author

YouetYa

Hi,

I spent hundreds on modules from an author.

After sending him a message about the API not working he has blocked me from further messages.

Invision has removed Support as well a few months in.

Is this really how we all going forward lifting each other up having succesful websites?

Mind blowing....

Will post the author if needed.

1 hour ago, YouetYa said:

Invision has removed Support as well a few months in.

Sorry, a little confused on your quoted statement here. Our support, for our software, is still present it is done here on our community 🙂 . This forum is staffed by our team (hi!).

With that said, third party customizations/add-ons would be outside our scope of support. 

1 hour ago, YouetYa said:

Unprofessional authors in our Marketplace or Providers list would be something we take seriously. Please double check that you are performing the authors preferred communication preference. While this definitely not how we wish to see this handled, some authors do have preferred communication methods.

I have moved this to a more private means of communication to receive further details. Please watch your email for further info.

18 hours ago, YouetYa said:

Not necessary. I can speak for myself.

You do not respect the terms of my support, which you have to agree when purchasing, etc.

5VsMQPo.jpg

First: sent a message reporting an issue with Rest API in a resource. It was fixed as pointed in the release note of the version. Released. I appreciate the report, although you didn’t do it as requested in the item 4.

Second: you asked how you could do something code base related. Item 2 of my terms makes clear the scope of my support. I’m not here to teach you how to make things. If you’re not happy with it, just don’t renew the purchase.

You were blocked for this one, not for the support request, which although made in a wrong way, was attended and the issue fixed.

Thank you.