Custom Article in Forums

Access to the Source Code needs to be enabled on a per-group basis.  Edit the group that you want to have this ability and enable "Can Post HTML":

Could contain: Text, Page

Now...  you should generally be very careful with this...  someone could maliciously use this to add bad stuff to your site that you're not intending.  I would only give it to admins/moderators or specific trusted users.  

For the other things you asked about...  checkboxes and tables, etc...  those aren't in the default version of ckeditor that IPB uses.  You can look on https://ckeditor.com/cke4/addons/plugins/all and possibly install an extra button into the editor.  (ACP > Customization > Editor > Toolbar)

IPB uses ckeditor 4.18, so make sure you one that is compatible with that version.  (Note: IPS does not provide official support for 3rd party editor plugins.) 

14 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Access to the Source Code needs to be enabled on a per-group basis.  Edit the group that you want to have this ability and enable "Can Post HTML":

Could contain: Text, Page

Now...  you should generally be very careful with this...  someone could maliciously use this to add bad stuff to your site that you're not intending.  I would only give it to admins/moderators or specific trusted users.  

For the other things you asked about...  checkboxes and tables, etc...  those aren't in the default version of ckeditor that IPB uses.  You can look on https://ckeditor.com/cke4/addons/plugins/all and possibly install an extra button into the editor.  (ACP > Customization > Editor > Toolbar)

IPB uses ckeditor 4.18, so make sure you one that is compatible with that version.  (Note: IPS does not provide official support for 3rd party editor plugins.) 

ok, tks, i will try this.