Visitor problem - redirect

Tito Corleone
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hello, since I updated to 4.7.2, any visitor who enters the main page, is redirected to the profile... or if they enter the index from the start, and as a registered user it shows you on the profile. I don't know how to solve this problem, what would be the solutions? I see that in the customer account, I no longer benefit from direct ticket support... I searched all the possible links, I can't find any solution...

Just now, Tito Corleone said:

Hello, since I updated to 4.7.2, any visitor who enters the main page, is redirected to the profile... or if they enter the index from the start, and as a registered user it shows you on the profile. I don't know how to solve this problem, what would be the solutions? I see that in the customer account, I no longer benefit from direct ticket support... I searched all the possible links, I can't find any solution...

Have you probably changed the default application in your ACP?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

14 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I've updated the data there, you can look... and even as a visitor if you enter, it's still on your profile, which means you have to make an account...