Error on ACP

I dont know what happened as i didn't any upgrades or change anything. my website threw an error on the ACP and after attempting to activate recovery mode im getting this error on the ACP.

SELECT cache_value FROM `core_cache` WHERE cache_key='marketplace_categorytree' AND cache_expire>1665348402
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'ic4.core_cache' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ic4::icadmin2...', Array, true)
#1 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Data/Cache/None.php(119): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(52): IPS\Data\Cache\_None->getWithExpire('marketplace_cat...', true)
#5 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/applications/core/Application.php(84): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->hierarchicalCategoryTree()
#6 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(352): IPS\core\_Application->acpMenu()
#7 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(68): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->buildMenu()
#8 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#9 /home/bjxz8l9wu02u/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#10 {main}

Could contain: Screen, Electronics, Monitor, Display, File

36 minutes ago, Alex Scott1 said:

My apologies, i should point out that the picture is a view of the ACP. The main website is fine, we just have no way to use the admin panel to attempt to fix.

This is not something that can be fixed from the admin panel.  As mentioned above, you should contact your host about this. Database tables should not be missing like that.