Plugins & Managing Blocks

Raul Danciu

Hello there,
Yesterday @dndarknight had a problem upgrading his community from a nulled one to a licensed one. After I fixed the problems for him, because he had a lot of problems 😀, everything worked perfectly. 
But here is the new problem that I don't have the answer to, after we Install a third party plugin or even a plugin from marketplace  we can't use "Managing Blocks" anymore. I left a screenshot down below.

Here are some informations of current configuration:

PHP
Version 8.0.22

Database
Version 10.2.44-MariaDB

Invisioncommunity
Version 4.7.1

Could contain: Text

The topic from yesterday: 

Edited by drawncodes.

If you are going to be submitting support requests for a user, you will need to be added to their license as an alternative contact. Unfortunately, due to security and privacy policy, we cannot go poking around on another client's community unless specific authorization has been provided.

Also, this avoids license agreement issues also where a client could submit a help topic and not have support, etc... 

Just now, Jim M said:

If you are going to be submitting support requests for a user, you will need to be added to their license as an alternative contact. Unfortunately, due to security and privacy policy, we cannot go poking around on another client's community unless specific authorization has been provided.

Also, this avoids license agreement issues also where a client could submit a help topic and not have support, etc... 

Okay my bad. I will tell him to recreate a new topic / reply in here. 
Sorry.