Forum clear cache and advanced mode issue

LYM3R

I just checked and logged into FileZilla with no issues with the details I gave in the notes. The FTP access is correct. And the issue is still the same since this post was made about me unable to edit HTML and CSS.

Please ensure you update your FTP access details in the fields provided for those rather than notes. I was able to gain access but I'm afraid, you have Gallery installed which is not an application you are licensed for so please uninstall that before we can move forward.

Thank you for uninstalling that and complying with your license agreement. Looking further on your server, I am seeing that files have a date of July 18th. This would mean that an overwrite that was instructed on July 25th was not done correctly. Please try this again and ensure that you are overwriting all files on your server and in the correct directory.

We are unable to upload files on your behalf. If you are unsure how to do this you would need to contact your hosting company on how to do this.

1 hour ago, LYM3R said:

I promise I did they way I know. Can you please do it for me I have given the access for it in notes. I have paid a lot to host with you guys I would really appreciate as I can't do anything. Thank you

I'm a little confused by your comment there, as you don't host with ourselves. 

I have paid over $700 to use your guy's service you asked for ftp info to upload which I provided. I did replace it and it did not work. Why would you need the ftp access anyway this looks like you are just trying to forward the issue onto me because you are not sure what's wrong yourself.

1 minute ago, LYM3R said:

I have paid over $700 to use your guy's service you asked for ftp info to upload which I provided. I did replace it and it did not work. Why would you need the ftp access anyway this looks like you are just trying to forward the issue onto me because you are not sure what's wrong yourself.

Sorry, I believe there is a misunderstanding here. What you have purchased from us is our self-hosted software, it is not a service in-of-itself. Self-hosted, means your server is self-managed (by you and/or your hosting provider). While we may access your server via FTP to aid in troubleshooting of our software (e.g. inspect files, software configuration, etc...), there are certain tasks which we will not perform and as a self-hosted customer rely on yourself to do so correctly. This would include uploading of files from the Client Area. If this is not something which you do not wish to perform or do not want to worry about, we do offer our Cloud offering which is on our infrastructure and we manage that for you here.

Our software support here is able to help outline some issues which may come up in self-hosting but you are responsible for performing/resolving the issues found. If you require assistance with what is discussed here (uploading files), please contact your hosting provider. In order to move on in our troubleshooting of an issue, these items we find would need to be done correctly.

For our support standards, you can of course, read the following document: https://invisioncommunity.com/legal/standards/

Sorry but as mentioned, advanced support is only available during regular business hours and the advanced nature of your request may take some time. Our team is looking into the issue and will respond when they have something to relay back. I apologize for the delay.