Forum clear cache and advanced mode issue

LYM3R

I can't clear caches and theme advanced mode doesn't work. Certain parts of the forum are showing as data_layer_configuration instead of the normal phrases that are set up

Could contain: Text, Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word, Face

^Happens when clear cache
Could contain: Gray

happens when you click to edit HTML and CSS (Advanced)

If you have mod_security or any other security module enabled, please disable it to test what is happening here.

Otherwise, we require access to see what is happening:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Please see my previous post for instructions on how to do so:

6 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Please note, the first part of this we cannot check, and you need to check this with your hosting company. Please could you check this first

If you have mod_security or any other security module enabled, please disable it to test what is happening here.

Please disable whatever ACP customizations you have which are creating the below and other inconsistencies:

Could contain: Text, Electronics

Unfortunately, as you have modified the ACP and are encountering issues, you will need to place back the core code.

6 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

I'm not sure how to do it.

Is it possible for you guys to do that I provided all the admin logins

Sorry. It is not an application or plugin so we cannot. These would be manual file edits. You would need to  go to the Client Area and download a full set of files then extract these to your computer. Then upload the contents of the “ips_****” folder to your server, overwriting what is there. 

I just checked the site and I'm very disappointed. I understand you didn't fix the issue but my site now is extremely buggy with glitches happening on every corner starting with block manager bugging out and products all glitching. 

3 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

I just checked the site and I'm very disappointed. I understand you didn't fix the issue but my site now is extremely buggy with glitches happening on every corner starting with block manager bugging out and products all glitching. 

Did you upload the files from the Client Area? Did this resolve your original issue?

What you're mentioning here sounds different than the original issue so we would require further information on what is happening to assist. As a first step, if you're using a custom theme, language pack, and third party applications/plugins, I would recommend disabling these and switching to unmodified theme/language pack to see if this helps resolve any issues.

7 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

No the previous issue is still there don't understand how to fix

Please let us know where you are with fixing the issue we outlined last. Did you upload the core files again? If so, please provide us access to your FTP.