Disable function PHP?

hackinOS
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I would suggest working with your hosting provider to ensure that the changes were applied to the whole server and not just one directory. Also, ensure that you do not have a custom php.ini or .htaccess overwriting their changes.

43 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I would suggest working with your hosting provider to ensure that the changes were applied to the whole server and not just one directory. Also, ensure that you do not have a custom php.ini or .htaccess overwriting their changes.

I don't have any php.ini, but i have .htaccess for remove index.php. I asked hosting provider, they reply me, it's enabled before. I'm confused and don't know what to check or to do something about this.

• Solution
5 minutes ago, hackinOS said:

I don't have any php.ini, but i have .htaccess for remove index.php. I asked hosting provider, they reply me, it's enabled before. I'm confused and don't know what to check or to do something about this.

Unfortunately, the message in the ACP is simply relaying what PHP has in it so this is not something which we can assist you much with. Your hosting provider would need to investigate PHP and see why these functions are not disabled on your server.

Additionally, keep in mind this is simply a recommendation from our end to better your security. It is entirely up to you and hosting provider/server administrator to agree/implement. If you're on shared hosting, many providers will not disable these due to that. If this is something which you want to be a part of your security plan, you may need to change providers to do so if they are unwilling to help.

Just now, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, the message in the ACP is simply relaying what PHP has in it so this is not something which we can assist you much with. Your hosting provider would need to investigate PHP and see why these functions are not disabled on your server.

Additionally, keep in mind this is simply a recommendation from our end to better your security. It is entirely up to you and hosting provider/server administrator to agree/implement. If you're on shared hosting, many providers will not disable these due to that. If this is something which you want to be a part of your security plan, you may need to change providers to do so if they are unwilling to help.

Ok, i know, tks for support.