Give IPS Badges to users without meeting "when" condition

Hey!

To help illustrate what I'm looking for, I have the following achievement rule set up:

Could contain: Text, File, Webpage

I have roughly 60,000 members who would meet the "and" condition but no where near 60,000 of them will ever get the 1 Year Badge. Could someone help me get badges to people even if they do not meet the "when" condition?

Thanks in advance!

If you want to manually award a badge, you need to make sure it's set to be manually awardable.  

ACP > Members > Achievements > Badges

Find the badge you want to manually award, and choose "Edit".  There will be an option to enable to make it manually awardable.  

Once the badge is awardable, you can either award it from the ACP or award it in response to a specific content item.  To award it from the ACP:

ACP > Members > Members

Find the member, and there will be a section called "Badges".  Click on "Manage" and then "Add Badge".

1 hour ago, Randy Calvert said:

If you want to manually award a badge, you need to make sure it's set to be manually awardable.  

ACP > Members > Achievements > Badges

Find the badge you want to manually award, and choose "Edit".  There will be an option to enable to make it manually awardable.  

Once the badge is awardable, you can either award it from the ACP or award it in response to a specific content item.  To award it from the ACP:

ACP > Members > Members

Find the member, and there will be a section called "Badges".  Click on "Manage" and then "Add Badge".

I don't feel like doing this manually to 60,000 members... and that would only be for one badge (the one shown in the original post). If I were to give out badges for total reputation, total posts, etc. manually it'd take years - millions of badges!

Edited by Liloz01