Register when purchase, after paid, the account doesn't create and order become pending.

cst3124

When a guest user purchase an product, after he filled the register account and paid the order, the account filled in register form doesn't create.
In ACP the transaction is approved but order is pending. User need to manual register again by the correct register page (not in payment page) to make the register works.

How to fix this situation?

Server: OVH
CDN: CloudFlare
PHP: 8.0
IPS Ver.: 7.6.9
Could contain: Text, File

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could I ask if you have tested this with cloudflare taken out of the equation? Also, are you seeing any other messages on stripe? I ask as I note there was at least one that failed there

yeah it got failed, but its another transaction. I am not sure why it generate two transaction if user register in payment page.

43 minutes ago, cst3124 said:

yeah it got failed, but its another transaction. I am not sure why it generate two transaction if user register in payment page.

Are you saying the successful transaction there generated 2 or that there were only 2 overall? If the latter, it is because 1 failed. You would need to see why it failed to explain that.

I would also recommend upgrading to the latest release to see if this helps.