Cleanup Task Stucked

Hi, the cleanup task is locked and is throwing this error

UPDATE `cms_database_categories` `cms_database_categories`  SET `category_record_reviews`=-1 WHERE category_id=3 
IPS\Db\Exception: Out of range value for column 'category_record_reviews' at row 1 (1264)

IPS Version:

Version 4.6.12.1

Please provide more information on how to fix this.

Thank you.

Edited by JustinHawk

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I have updated the details, let me know if you need anything else.

6 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There have been no ftp details updated on file. As this will require escalation, we will need these before we can continue

I have updated the details. Can you give me some ETA how long will take ? As I wish to keep admin area behind CF or maybe provide me an email I will setup access inside CF firewall....

3 minutes ago, JustinHawk said:

I have updated the details. Can you give me some ETA how long will take ? As I wish to keep admin area behind CF or maybe provide me an email I will setup access inside CF firewall....

We cannot provide an estimate of time unfortunately. If you would like 2 factor authentication enabled while you are awaiting this, you should enable the internal one with questions, then add the answers to the questions within your client area. Do you wish to do this before we create a ticket and proceed?

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We cannot provide an estimate of time unfortunately. If you would like 2 factor authentication enabled while you are awaiting this, you should enable the internal one with questions, then add the answers to the questions within your client area. Do you wish to do this before we create a ticket and proceed?

I have already added 2FA details in the notes of Review access section.