Error validating registration by email

ERROR: IPS\Email\Outgoing\Exception: Server did not accept message for delivery but provided no error message. (0)

Hello, I entered the account now to open a ticket and there is no more option to open technical support and only via the "forum" community. I have a registration error. Is not validating registrations by email
Can you help me?
Gustavo

Could contain: Word, File, Text, Page, Webpage, Menu

Edited by GUSTAVO GAMBETTE RISSI

You would need to contact your mail provider to see why your email is not working. The issue there is with the mail provider rather than the invision platform unfortunately. I suspect it may be that php mail is not enabled.

On 6/16/2022 at 3:31 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Você precisaria entrar em contato com seu provedor de e-mail para ver por que seu e-mail não está funcionando. O problema lá está com o provedor de correio e não com a plataforma de invision, infelizmente. Suspeito que pode ser que o correio php não esteja habilitado.

Thanks. It's already been resolved.

If you need it urgently, only on the forum? No more calls in private?

Edited by GUSTAVO GAMBETTE RISSI

32 minutes ago, GUSTAVO GAMBETTE RISSI said:

Thanks. It's already been resolved.

If you need it urgently, only on the forum? No more calls in private?

Technical support requests are initiated on these forums.  If it involves something confidential/sensitive, the staff will transfer it to a private ticket.  However in general, all support cases start here unless you have purchased some sort of premium support package which includes access to email support.