How to config EUR and USD payments for location not language

Hi team,

I need to activate 2 currencies for payments, EUR for Europe and USD for United States of America, but my IPS only works in Spanish language. Actually when I enable 2 currencies should enable for a language, not for location. How can I do it?

In second way I need to have differents stripe and PayPal payments, one for every currency. Can I do it too?

Thanks a lot.

Im not sure on what you mean on the first part there. You would need to explain further ehat you mean there, as you mention your IPS only works in spanish. Im not sure what relation that has to your currencies. You have to set what the default is for a language pack, but there is nothing else to set that with.

With regards payment methods, there is no way in which to restrict these to only set payment methods at the present time.

Hi @Marc Stridgen, yes, when I add different currencies I set for what laguages are available, but not for user location. So my forum site only is in spanish, but have customers in Europe and USA, and I need to receive payments in EUR and USD for the same products and subscriptions. Only conditioned by user location or selection too. 

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

In payment methods I can select one method for every country, so I can config different Stripe and PayPal Accounts there, but I need the same for currencies too.

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

• 2 weeks later...