someone with AdSense and migration experience

Hostingunlock
Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

post something similar want to ask the question but more detailed I used xenforo I migrated to this platform in xenforo I earned between 7 and 8 dollars a day when migrating to this new platform I am only earning 1.27 dollars if someone please has migrated their platform to invisioncommunity I would like it to know if how his earnings went after migrating if he migrated from vbulletin or some platform if he lost income after migrating to invisioncommunity and I count how long he had to wait to recover since I am worried if my income does not increase I will not be able to pay the server so I will have to return to xenforo one more time if I have to wait for google adsense to adapt I need advice from someone who has had experience migrating please

31 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

It typically takes 30-45 days to recover mostly based on my own conversation. Google is super slow re-indexing and also rebuilding how it profiles users. 

Also are you using auto ads or manual placement?  If manually placing… review that and see which ads are getting the best engagement. 

I have it manually and automatic also the ads

the complete reconstruction on the platform so I will have to wait 30 to 45 days to generate what was generated with xenforo according to his experience

• Solution

In the mean time…. Review your title, the keywords, etc.  This might be a good time to review descriptions and other things that can help improve SEO.  

At the end of the day…. Remember that content is king.  

We ended up with a topic that got HUUUUUGE attention last summer.  It literally lead to a 20X increase in traffic for about a week and about $100 in AdSense revenue from that one page over a couple of weeks.  It’s impossible to predict if/when it will happen, but when it does…. Boy it makes the day nice. 😄 

25 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

In the mean time…. Review your title, the keywords, etc.  This might be a good time to review descriptions and other things that can help improve SEO.  

At the end of the day…. Remember that content is king.  

We ended up with a topic that got HUUUUUGE attention last summer.  It literally lead to a 20X increase in traffic for about a week and about $100 in AdSense revenue from that one page over a couple of weeks.  It’s impossible to predict if/when it will happen, but when it does…. Boy it makes the day nice. 😄 

I receive 13 thousand daily visitors and I'm only earning 1.20 dollars hehe and with xenforo I earned 8 and 9 dollars daily that's why I asked this question I receive the same visit invisioncommunity that's why I asked and applied the ads just like I had on xexforo visit if I have to wait for google adsense to adapt in the month I receive 250 thousand visits that's why I'm consulting here

for example yesterday I received this visit sorry it is in Spanish I show you an image

it only generates 4 dollars with xenforo it generates 8 and 9 dollars that's why I ask this question if I have to waitimage.png.c1f5bd9319ecb438b7d6efda2339ec98.png