Restrict Individual Profile Photos?

We have a member who insists on uploading politically charged and provocative profile photos, and I'd love to be able to forbid only this member from uploading them, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do so. I realise that I can create a new group with that permission disabled, and place the member in that group, but that seems like overkill for such a small problem. I also realise I could simply ban the member for being uncooperative and breaching community guidelines, but I don't think that's warranted just yet.

So, I'm just wanting to either confirm that it can't be done, or be shown how if it can.

Kev

I'd just do one of the two things that you said:  Create a new group which has the necessary restrictions for problematic members, or just ban them.

I started running forums about 25 years ago.  I learned early-on that it only takes one bad apple to poison the well.  Sometimes getting rid of those people is the best thing you can do for your community.

There is no way in which to do that at the present time unfortunately. Generally its good to simply reach out to members like this and let them know why you would like them to refrain from doing such actions. Then if all else fails, there is the warning system and even banning if needed, as mentioned