Cloud Plan has no Custom Plugins/Apps Support :(

fantasystar
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Hi,

Today I noticed that there has been plan changes and I can no longer upload Custom Plugins/Apps. 

Unless I go onto a new plan, which will cost me 3x what I currently pay.

No email was sent out to inform me of these new plan changes.

In a search I read that Cloud customers will not be impacted by these changes but only new customer plan purchases.

Can I please ask IPS to allow Custom Plugins/Apps for current customers, as this is devastating 😞

Edited by fantasystar

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry, I'm a little confused by your ticket there. You dont appear to be on a plan which would disallow custom plugins. Nor are you on a plan which is currently forced to change.

I am currently on the Super 65 Plan and I just tried to manual upload a plugin, and it says it's no longer included in the plan.

Attached is the image 😞

plan.png

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please check in the support area of your admin CP and check for any patches available. I suspect you havent applied all patches. This is not an issue with your plan

Thank You so much, I just saw the patch. I was honestly having a breakdown. 😪

This is such a relief, Thank YOU Marc

patch.png

4 minutes ago, Muddy Boots said:

Is there no way the patches can be auto applied with a button in ACP to say auto apply on/off ? Especially on cloud plans

Some items we may apply. However it will depend on what they contain and what is involved in correcting the problem.