Issue s with new registrations ...

Edjazoli
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Hi guys, I just realised in the last few days that my new members having a problem with registration/validating they emails... so I tried to open an test account and I can see that the issue persist. Any ideas, help??

So basically, everything is ok, they can put they emails, etc, receiving the validation email, and after they click it, they going back to my forum and then showing them an error...."something went wrong".   After checking in APC I can see them and I can manually accept them however I've got no idea why the validating email don't works??

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\NewRegComplete::member() (0)
#0 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(1027): IPS\Theme\email__core_acp_notification_NewRegComplete_subject_pl_PL_UTF_8()
#1 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(516): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate()
#2 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Email/Outgoing/Php.php(46): IPS\_Email->compileSubject()
#3 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(708): IPS\Email\Outgoing\_PHP->_send()
#4 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/applications/core/sources/AdminNotification/AdminNotification.php(355): IPS\_Email->send()
#5 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(4565): IPS\core\_AdminNotification::send()
#6 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(4539): IPS\_Member->validationComplete()
#7 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(791): IPS\_Member->emailValidationConfirmed()
#8 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validate()
#9 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}