Store Page - Gift Cards Buy/Redeem not showing

Go to solution Solved by Scott Allen,

Hello there!

I have been trying to enable Gift Cards for our Store, but following this guide I cannot proceed because the Store Page refuses to show any block like the "Browse Store" shown in the first image below with the 'Buy' and 'Redeem' buttons.  This also does not appear to be a widget that I can add though the Page Editing Wizard panel, only options I have are shown in the second image below.

All IPS systems are up to date, and we are not using any additional marketplace items here, though our site does use a slightly modified "Brave" theme by IPS Focus.  (see final image below)

Please help!  Our customers want to buy Gift Cards for each other for use in our Store!

image.png.e9b9311487f102e1e95310be9550842c.png ??? image.png.5b0b3bd11e6489a38c9b329908e11e3c.png

*edit:  to be clear, I have followed the guide and added Gift Cards to the Store Setting.. I have even done tests with 'any amount' enabled and disabled
image.png.5394c08b2df106596f76bea41e3dde03.png

image.thumb.png.513814e32a69fa2a0812c4cff1eed31b.png

Edited by Scott Allen
edit at *

• 1 month later...
  • Solution
On 11/1/2021 at 2:10 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

I see you marked this as a solution. You found what you were looking for in this?

Yes, had not wanted to bump the topic after such a simple fix.  Cheers!

Apologies for the late reply, didn't see it till today.  November just flew right on by.  I found the item easily enough in the Menu Manager, had removed it, just needed to add it back.  Thank you all so much and happy holiday season!

3 hours ago, Scott Allen said:

Yes, had not wanted to bump the topic after such a simple fix.  Cheers!

Apologies for the late reply, didn't see it till today.  November just flew right on by.  I found the item easily enough in the Menu Manager, had removed it, just needed to add it back.  Thank you all so much and happy holiday season!

No problem. Glad you found the problem. Even simple fixes are often good to come back with. There will always be someone who will come across your topic and realise they have done the very same.