Story [Support Topic]

17 hours ago, JustinHawk said:

Okay, btw team has noticed one more issue, when configured to use S3 for files and files are stored in directory, it creating a two requests to one for image and one for the directory itself. Leading to 403 error thrown by S3. Can you please check that as well. Thanks

Could contain: Text

Sure.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ioannis D said:

Could you please add a setting to define which usergroup can upload attachment as an image or video story?

For example, I want members to can't upload attachments as stories and have the option for external URLs, but moderators can upload attachments and set external URLs.

good idea.
i'll wrk on it.

13 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

@ReyDev, hello, are you planning on adding a video on youtube?

Hi,
We checked this. Since the display of YouTube files is different from the structure of our app (we cannot manage some functions such as hovering over them, e.g).
So unfortunately it is not possible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 9:01 AM, fagneral said:

How can I translate the default words.
Could contain: Page, Text

sorry for the delay

go to the Customization > LOCALIZATION > Languages > click on the Translate button. search the `valastory_w_addstorytitle` key and change it .

valastory_userbar_account_title  =>  My Stories

valastory_w_addstorytitle => Add Story

Edited by ReyDev
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just revisiting this as I still think it's got potential. Just updated and reenable, but the reactions are HUGE. Nothing like how they show in the forums themselves.

Any ideas?

Could contain: Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Screen, Computer, Pc, Monitor, Car, Transportation, Vehicle

Also, would be good to just have a short description/content field. 
I'd like to be able to tag a member in these stories. 

On 11/30/2022 at 4:58 PM, ReyDev said:

Hi,
We checked this. Since the display of YouTube files is different from the structure of our app (we cannot manage some functions such as hovering over them, e.g).
So unfortunately it is not possible

Yeah I just tried a YT video and it did not work. 

But I want videos so that people can upload vids from their phones, and I also want external content sources (images), so with both those settings enabled, how do we prevent people from trying to put YouTube videos in?

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, ReyDev said:

Vala Story is an app that allows members to share their moments, interests, joys, portfolios, etc. with others through images and videos by allowed formats on your board and make them more interactive with title and link.

Please use this topic for support request or suggest new ideas.

Hey, how do I put reactions on my stories? Please. I saw some posts but I didn't find the place.

Edited by Lucas Costa