Where can I find developer tools for 4.5?

I grabbed the 4.6 ones as they were the only ones available, but nothing works now with all sorts of different errors like "Call to undefined method IPS\Notification::webPushEnabled()"

I'm assuming 4.6 dev tools are simply incompatible with 4.5.

I'm a little surprised at the hoops you need to jump through to develop on this platform.

Would really appreciate any help.

4.6 tools are not going to work with 4.5... not sure why you thought that.

Go here:

Click on the changelog:

dev.PNG.c6f4a43cbb95c78800e35376aab8678b.PNG

Choose the CORRECT version for what you have installed, then download those tools.

NOTE: Pretty sure you'll be alright once you get the correct files into your install. DEV TOOLS are essentially the root javascript files, and then each app's DEV folder which just have again, more js, plus css, and templates, and such, but none of the core "code"

31 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

4.6 tools are not going to work with 4.5... not sure why you thought that.

Oh I never thought that, but I couldnt find any others so gave it a go.

31 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

Go here:

Click on the changelog:

dev.PNG.c6f4a43cbb95c78800e35376aab8678b.PNG

Choose the CORRECT version for what you have installed, then download those tools.

NOTE: Pretty sure you'll be alright once you get the correct files into your install. DEV TOOLS are essentially the root javascript files, and then each app's DEV folder which just have again, more js, plus css, and templates, and such, but none of the core "code"

This is fantastic, thank you. I must have checked every possible link except the changelog. 🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, Prank said:

Oh I never thought that, but I couldnt find any others so gave it a go.

This is fantastic, thank you. I must have checked every possible link except the changelog. 🤦‍♂️

I came here just to find this out myself, I could never see the link for previous builds and I was able to download the ones that I needed.

Cheers!