Membership Signups and Forms

Hello everyone,

What is the easiest way to be able to create signup forms for various things in our community. Is the CMS (Pages app) the way to go? I understand that it can be used in a multitude of ways but I am hoping someone here might be able to give me more specifics before I decide to foot the license cost.

Currently we use Google Forms and Spreadsheets to track what we need, but it is cumbersome for our users and our staff to maintain.

• We need to be able to allow specific members in our community to be able to sign up for things/events, (sometimes providing pics) without having to re-enter all their data.
  • Staff need to be able to action the list in different ways, but mostly to check that we are getting postal addresses, whether there was a donation attached etc.
  • We need to provide (on request) a list of people who participated in these things for auditing purposes. It's almost like an ordering system in some cases, sometimes with money attached sometimes not.
  • Would like it to be within the community database

Side note: We are a very small volunteer organisation and pay for our community through volunteer donations. So getting something like market place is a bit too expensive for us.

Edited by nanotek

20 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Thanks for that. I have already looked at the market place and that is not a suitable option. It doesn’t integrate with the database and outputs to a csv log file apparently. I would rather it be integrated into the database. Probably should have specified that! Apologies